NAJIZ: Digital Transformation in The Judicial System
In continuation of the Kingdom’s unremitting efforts in the digital transformation of government services, we are talking today about “Najiz” system, which is deemed to be a qualitative leap in the history of the Saudi judiciary and the legal profession.
What is Najiz?
Najiz is a judicial services platform which provides all Ministry of Justice (MoJ) services through one unified platform.
Najiz offers fast and efficient digital services to all MoJ clients in order to enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
Objectives of Najiz
His Excellency the Minister of Justice and Chairman of the Supreme Judicial Council Sheikh Dr. Walid bin Muhammad Al-Samaani launched the “Najiz” system in 177 first-instance courts throughout the Kingdom with the aim of:
What are Najiz Services?
There are more than 134 services and procedures.
In this article, we review the most prominent services and procedures.
- Filing Lawsuits
- Filing Statements of Claim
- Court Hearings Schedules
- Inquiries on Lawsuits
- Filing Execution Case
- Filing Applications
Activate the facility account
Deactivate facility account
Submit Facility's Applications for Execution
- Licensed Lawyers Directory
- Licensed Marriage Officials Directory
- Application for Law Practitioner License
- Application for Marriage Officials License
- Application for Renewal of Law Practitioner License
- Issuance of an electronic Power of Attorney
- Termination of Power of Attorney
- Inquire about the dates of the judicial facilities
- Inquire about the dates of the mobile notaries
- Book an appointment for mobile notaries
- Appointment booking service
- Verify Social Status
- Verify mortgage
- Verify a judgment deed (first degree - appeal)
- Verify marriage contract
- Verify "Furijat" bills
- Verify a transaction
- Verify the determination of heirs
- Verify a Power of Attorney
- Notarize a mortgage
- Issue a replacement of a lost/damaged title deed
- Transfer Ownership of Real Estate
- Verify Real Estate Ownership Status
- Issue Real Estate Identity
- Mortgages Management
- Real Estate Management
- Update Title Deeds
- Minor Alimony Assessment
- Documentation of Marriage, Divorce, and Reversion
- Documentation of heirs of the deceased
- Inheritance Determination
- Estate Allocation
The Najez system is considered one of the renewable technical systems of an advanced nature in accordance with the development and acceleration of legislation in the Kingdom in line with the Kingdom’s vision 2030. In this article, we have discussed the most prominent services related to this system and its developments.
For further information, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.